2012년 3월 29일 목요일

Salute to the Colors


Every Monday morning, all students in Korea rise up and salute to the colors.

Now, I ask you a question:Should we salute to the colors(called 국기에 대한 경례)
Some people say nation is fundamental of the country so we have to respect our national flag.

On the contrary, since purpose of the nation is improving people's life, we don't have to respect that.

Well...I don't salute to the colors during 애국조회 or 아침기 several times, I want to know your opinions.

Q1. What do you think the purpose of the country?

Q2. Should we salute to the colors every morning?


댓글 1개:

  1. Oh... wow... what a shocking topic...
    Pushing every citizen to show the fidelity to the nation might be illogical nowadays... and I can't find the proper reason that saluting to the colors must be held... but it's still shocking and I think this is really Keunhyeonggish haha

    답글삭제